It doesn’t matter what kind of phone system you have currently – it’s likely not enough to cater to the changes in the food service business that popped up seemingly overnight.
If you're still using one of the common, analog telephone providers, a switch to SimpleVoIP means:
- Better call quality
- Better reliability
- 24/7 access to manage and monitor your system from wherever you are.
- No downtime or service disruptions
- Easy installation and activation
- Up to 50% cost savings
- No annual price increases
If you're using another VoIP provider, you should know they’re not all the same. SimpleVoIP is:
- Designed specifically today’s new world order of phone and web orders, SMS, curbside pickups and more.
- Dedicated exclusively to the small- and medium-size restaurant business. Our typical customers own between 1 and 5 restaurants.
If you're a new restaurant or planning on opening one soon, you want to make a great first impression. SimpleVoIP is:
- A lower capital expenditure requiring minimal hardware and just a few Internet-based phones.
- Ready to take the guesswork and stress out of an opening by taking the heavy lift of a communications system off your to-do list.